bitmath-1.1.0-1 was published on 2014-12-20.
bitmath-1.0.8-1 was published on 2014-08-14.
8.2.1. Major Updates¶
- best-prefix guessing: automatic best human-readable unit selection
- support for bitwise operations
- formatting customization methods (including plural/singular selection)
- exposed many more instance attributes (all instance attributes are usable in custom formatting)
- a context manager for applying formatting to an entire block of code
- utility functions for sizing files and directories
- add instance properties equivalent to instance.to_THING() methods
This is the first release of bitmath. bitmath-1.0.4-1 was published on 2014-03-20.
bitmath had been under development for 12 days when the 1.0.4-1 release was made available.
8.3.2. Debut Functionality¶
- Converting between SI and NIST prefix units (GiB to kB)
- Converting between units of the same type (SI to SI, or NIST to NIST)
- Basic arithmetic operations (subtracting 42KiB from 50GiB)
- Rich comparison operations (1024 Bytes == 1KiB)
- Useful console and print representations